RE: [ns] How to change default values (listed in ns-default.tcl)?

Hello,

Yes, I did a 'make clean', 'make depend' and 'make'. But I see no
changes.
Does anyone know where in the code does NS actually read in the values
from 'ns-default.tcl'?

Has anyone tried something similar to this?

Thank you.
Susan