Re: [ns] Sending rate preblem.

Have you tried FTP over Reno ? When I ran FTP over Reno, there were
changes in the thoroughput with increase in rate_. But there are several
factors that can be causing ur behavior.

1. If your link is a low capacity one, throughput will be guided by TCP
dynamics.

2. There could be other other bugs in your scripts ;)

Debo