[ns] IFQ in wired-cum-wireles simulation

Hello,

I created a simple wireless-cum-wired simulation comprising of one wired
node, one base station and one mobile node.
A UDP agent with CBR application is attached to wired node and Null
agent is attached to wireless node. When I run the simulation, the trace
output shows all packets are dropped at the base station due to IFQ
(dropped because no buffer space
in IFQ) despite the fact that I've set 'ifqLen = 50000'.

I've tried similar scenario with TCP traffic and also see packets being
dropped at base station due to IFQ and error message:
route to base_stn not known: dropping pkt

Does anyone know why is it behaving like this? Thanks in advance!

Susan

 <<wired-cum-wireless.tcl>>

wired-cum-wireless.tcl