RE: [ns] Error Model in wireless simulation

The following is about the wireless error description in http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/CHANGES.html.

Expanded node-config command to add error models into a protocol stack of wireless nodes. For the usage, see test-suite-wireless-lan-newnode-err.tcl. Furthermore, an experimental bit-error model and a simple FEC module are added in errmodel.cc and fec.cc

For the manual, you need to download the latest manual by using cvs for downloading.
-jahn