Re: [ns] mns 2.0

Hi Jonathan,

look at this homepage to see the extra capabilities of MNS v2.

http://flower.ce.cnu.ac.kr/~fog1/mns/

An adapted version of MNS v1 has been added in ns2.1b7.

And yes multiple explicit routes can origin from one MPLS node. However I am
not sure if one flow can be distributed among more than one LSP.

Regards,

Onno