[ns] tcl-level debug

Hi, everyone:

I'm trying to enable tecl-level debug for ns-2.1b8 but failed to make it work. I downloaded source code of tcl-debug-2.0 and installed the source code under the directory of ns-allinone-2.1b8 with the name tcl-debut.2.0. and then I changed the section "build ns-2.1b8" of the "install" scrpit  as following:

cd ./ns-$nsver
./configure --enable-debug || die "Ns configuration failed! exiting ..."

But after recompile ns, it still can't work. When I input "debug 1" at the prompt of ns, ns respond with
"warning: Script debugging disabled. Reconfigure with --with-tcldebug, and recompile"

any idea about this problem ?

thanks

HE Jun