[ns] one q's on diffserv (fwd)

hi all,
i want to use diffserve.
my topology is a simple one,two nodes n0 and n1.
there are two tcp connections and one cbr connection.
now i want to give different drop probabilities i.e.
different RED parameters to the two tcp connections.
i checked that diffserv is implemented in ns-8th version.
but i don't know how to use that dsRED.i have seen the
the example scripts in the diffserv directory,but those are
not useful for me.if anybody has any simple script implementing
diffserve can u please mail it?or else any help is greatly
appreciated.
thanks in advance..
regards
..venu