[ns] cellular model

Hi,

I am a new user of NS. I need to simulate a network consisting of a base
station and K nodes (basically a singe cellular cell). The base station
communicates with the users using N channels and spreads the data it needs
to send to a node through all channels, i.e something like TDMA/FDMA should
be used for the channel.
Can someone recommend me a place to get started with this, in particular how
do I set up the different channels and where should I look for implementing
TDMA/FDMA? If you can point me to the appropriate files, that would be
appreciated.

Thank you

Eno