[ns] Poisson arrival of calls...

Hi, everybody!

	I have been looking through the archive but I have not found anything
relating to this. The question is that I want to emulate a Poisson arrival of
calls, or flows... I know that using a exponential traffic generator gives you
a poissonian arrival of packets, but the question is that I would like to
create and destroy sources dynamically, so that I get a poissonian arrival of
sources to the system, like if there were new telephony sources arriving...
Each of the sources should be independent and I should be able to monitor each
one of them... I guess that you need to fiddle with OTcl to make this, but I
am not that good at it, and I do not see the way to do it just in Tcl... Any
help or pointer to where to look for help would be greatly appreciated!!

Please, Cc your answer to my mail, as I am not subscribed to the list right
now...

Thanks in advance!!

/Nacho

--
Department of Microelectronics and Information Technology
Royal Institute of Technology