[ns] Random Generator Problem

Hi,

I have to do a lot of simulations with a not-deterministic behavior. I create an istance of the RNG class with

RNG *rng_ = new RNG;

but when I try to seed the RNG with:

rng_->set_seed(HEURISTIC_SEED_SOURCE,0);

I receive the following error in the compile phase:

'HEURISTIC _SEED_SOURCE' undecleared (first use of this function)

However I included the header "rng.h". Furthermore, if I eliminate the set_seed function from my program it works correctly and I can use the other method of the class RNG (for example, I generate exponentially distributed random numbers) but in this way I obtain a deterministic behavior for all my nodes.

What I am doing wrong?

Bye
Raffaele