Re: [ns] Multiple users of Nam on same machine (Bug report + Question)

Erik Van Breusegem wrote:

> We have nam centrally installed on a machine and log in via X-sessions.
> We found that only 1 console can exist on that machine (instead of per
> user). As a consequence any second user trying to launch nam for their own
> work will crash (!) the console of the first.

We had a similar problem under Solaris --- the symptom was different,
though (I ended up opening a nam session on my neighbor's nam console :-)).

Have you checked out the "-a" command-line option?

HTH,

David.

David ROS                       mailto:[email protected]
ENST Bretagne                           Phone:  +33 2 99 12 70 46
2, rue de la Ch�taigneraie              Fax:    +33 2 99 12 70 30
35512 Cesson S�vign� Cedex, France

"Any sufficiently advanced
technology is indistinguishable from magic." --- Arthur C. Clarke