[ns] Warning: Tracefile Events are not sorted by time

Hi,

I need some help with Nam and wireless networks.. When I'm executing the
animation, it returns:

Warning: Tracefile Events are not sorted by time.
+ -t .............
The above event should occur at or after -t .....

Before that, I solved the problem:

> Unexpected end of line :  -t     ...................
> Perhaps you have extra spaces at the end of the line.
> Last parsed attribute flag was -k

deleting the last space char on line 628 in file cmu-trace.cc. Did I do
something wrong??

 Aitor Rovira P�rez
 [email protected]
 [email protected]
 Tel.: +31 (0)53 430 54 85

 Van Der Capellenstraat 31
 7514AW Enschede
 THE NETHERLANDS

"There is no Dream out of Reach when You Start with Imagination"