[ns] multiple channels in a wireless network

Hi,

I have asked this question some time ago, but I haven't received any reply.
If you have time can you please give me a hint?
Basically I have a wireless model with a central node sending data to 4
other nodes. Now I want to have different channels (i.e 4 channels) and I
want to distribute the load among them. For example a the data sent from the
central node to the other nodes should be spread across all 4 channels.
Is there an existing way to do this? Any hint would be appreciated

Thank you
Eno