[ns] tcp source in multicasting

Hi,

I am new to ns and multicasting.
Can anybody help me out on the below problem.
Anybody who knows please reply asap its URGENT...

I need to send multicast packets from a single source
to multiple recievers in a given network topology. The
recievers r placed in a group
and the source sends packets to this group.
It's working fine with CBR source but not with TCP
source and sinks.
The recievers r not sending ACK and that's why source
is getting timed
out. how can I send TCP packets to a multicast group ?

thanx in advance,

Saurabh Jain