[ns] some explanation needed on CBQ

Dear ns-users,

I have trouble understanding the CBQ/WRR link. Please help me!

According to the manual the difference between a CBQ and a
CBQ/WRR link is:
CBQ: packet-by-packet round-robin scheduling among classes of
the same priority level.
CBQ/WRR: weighted round-robin scheduling among classes of the
same priority level

Does this mean that once I use priorities, that I am not able
to assign maximum bandwidth allocations to each priority (but
only WRR among classes of the same priority)? If so, does this
mean that only the general scheduler part of CBQ has been
implemented and not the link sharing scheduler??

Further CBQ/WRR uses a variable maxpkt_ to compute the maximum

bandwidth allocations for the WRR scheduler.

How does this maxpkt_ variable work?

Kind regards,

Onno Kievit