AW: [ns] nam problem---Try to apply this ...

Hi Nino,
I had the same problem. It happened in my computer in two cases:

1)When I use the command: "$ns suplex-link-op $n0 $n2 orient right-down". It seems
that the operation system that I am using don't accept it. (Solaris 2.7, with
ns-allinone2.1b8a).
So, one solution is uncomment that line(not to use this command).

2)I also had your problem in some scripts when I don't write the command:

"$ns_ initial_node_pos $node_(0) 100

So, if you don't have this in your script try to add it, and see if it works.

(note: in the manual of ns-2 it says that this command defines the node initial position in nam.
But, I have examples where I define two nodes, in opposite places, and they appear in the same
place in nam.)

I hope it helps you.

MARCEL ODENA

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----