Re: [ns] Simple emulation script for RedHat Linux

Most of the emulation code does not have the nam trace objects and
hence you donot see any message in the nam file .

nse uses the pcap library and hence the filters rules are the same as
tcpdump. Use "man tcpdump" for filter rules.

i hope this helps.
alefiya