[ns] MAC/802_3 Collisions

Hi everybody,

I work on Ethernet simulations and want to have a look on the collisions on
the network. Therefore I use ns2.1b8a and MAC/802_3.
I read that collisions will be indicated by a "c" in the tracefile to make
the analyses. Unfortunately the collisions are not reported in my tracefiles
although I have a plenty of collision in the network which I can see in
mac-802_3.cc

How can I switch on the collision report in the tracefile for MAC/802_3
collisions ?

Thank you in advance!

Rainer

http://www.gmx.net