Re: [ns] mns_v2.0 for ns-2.1b8(a)

Yes, you were right, a link to the file of 5 MB should have been given,
instead of that large e-mail. This was already clear to the sender after
the first e-mail! I think it more annoying to receive day after day 5
e-mails complaining about that e-mail of 5 MB, than to receive once such
an e-mail of 5 MB!!!

Be glad that there are people that try to improve the simulator! That guy
did a lot of work for the adapted version of mns-2.0. I think you should
appreciate that he shared the code with us. One e-mail is enough to tell
him that he should use a link the next time. This kind of behavior only
causes people not to send contributions in anymore!!!

I hope that this was the last e-mail about this topic!

Regards,

Onno