[ns] Problem with gawk code

Hi all,

I am using gawk to read my trace file and find loss
and jitter in the simulated network. The size of the
trace file is about 604 Mb. Without codes related to
gawk program runs in 4 to 5 hours but with adding
codes related to gawk it gets more than 2 days to run
and I thought maybe there was something wrong about it
and stopped running the program. When I make my
program smaller it  works. Do you think that much time
for running the program is usual and I must wait to
get the result or it is some thing wrong about what I
do? Or if there is any better and sooner way for
measuring jitter and loss in the network. Any feedback
would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gosh