[ns] How to turn on and off mobile nodes

Hi, all,

I am doing some experiments to test the crash-recovery ability of ad-hoc
routing protocols. Who knows how to turn off some nodes or links
temporarily? It is easy to move nodes around to simulate link failures, but
the network I am studying is kind of static. I also found some command like
'node(10) off' in the script file  'onoff-30-3-3-1-1-500-10.tcl', but it
doesn't work when I add the command into my test.

thanks for your help

Yong Yao