Re: [ns] Tracing support for TBF

Yes I did. And the example I use is very similar to test-tbf.tcl, except
that I deliberately set the queue size of the TBF to 0 and the buffer size
of the TBF to a very small value so that there'll definitely be packet
losses. However, from the trace it's easy to see that the number of enque
equal to the number of deque, and there's no drop.

I've thought one possible way to track TBF statistics, which is use the
TraceVar class and write some function similar to red.trace(). But don't
have time to test it yet.