[ns]Fluctuation of drop-rate

I am simulating following code now.
But, drop rate fluctuates extremly one-by-one.
For example,if drop rate of flow1 is 0.02 , drop rate of next flow is 0.06.
i.e, former is less 3 times than later.
Drop rate must appear evenly in my expectaion, but result is not.
Of course, if propagation delay is changed, result(drop rate) is changed.
Following code is a part of entire code which is attached, i think that this part may have problem.
If there is anybody who have same case, and solve that problem ,tell me answer or hint.

#Create links between the nodes
for {set j 0} {$j <50} {incr j 1} {
 $ns duplex-link $src($j) $r0 10Mb [expr $j*5+5]ms DropTail
 $ns duplex-link $snk($j) $r1 10Mb 10ms DropTail
}
 $ns duplex-link $r0 $r1 10Mb 20ms DropTail

Department of Information & Communication
KyungPook National University
South Korea

simul.tcl