[ns] Please help me ....

Hi Thomas,
I am a student here at Univ. Canterbury Christchurch New Zealand.
I am reading your INRIA Report No: 3563 November 1998, Titled as
"Comparison of TCP Reno and TCP Vegas via Fluid Approximations."
I cannot understand the derivation of throughput equation given on page
11.
I can not derive equations No 10 in the above report.
Also I looked it in your thesis, but still I could not derive the
equation...
I would be greatly thankful to you for supplying me its proof.
I am waiting for your reply since my first message to you dated
05-Nov-2001