[ns] Re: Unable to send packets downstream

hi,

i did some experiments on the RTP and RTCP Agents and found that the
RTCP Agent can send packtes only in "Multicast mode" and fails to send
packets when it is in "Unicast mode"....

In unicast mode, it fails at target_->recv(p,0) line in the
sendpkt() procedure in rtcp.cc...A "segmentation fault" occurs at this
point..

can anybody please explain me the reason behind this and suggest how to
overcome this problem...

thanks in advance,

Manoj Kumar.

--

"An example is not one of the important things in moulding a person's mind.
 Infact, it is the only important thing."

 C.MANOJ KUMAR,
 M.Tech, 2nd Year,
 Kanwal Rekhi School Of IT,
 IIT Bombay