Re: [ns] query regarding NAM,CMU, and new trace files

On Sun, 25 Nov 2001, Srinivasan Krishnamurthy wrote:

> Hi!I am working on a project using ns-2 for which I need to understand and
> interpret the ns trace file.

the ns trace-all tracefile (and its modified variations) is not the
CMU wireless tracefile, and none of them are the nam tracefile.

I don't see what reading drawing information in the nam tracefile gets
you...

the ns tracefile is described in the ns documentation.

L.