Re: [ns] question on route calculation

Hi Ahmad,
	Thanks a lot. While searching for the answer to the same question,
i found a file called routealgo/dijkstra.cc. But i also found that this
file is not used by the Makefile at all. Which means NS is not using
dijkstra.cc for calculating shortest paths (it might be using Warshall's
algo). Am I right? Please let me know.....

Thanks in Advance,

with due Regards,
Mahesh.