Re: [ns] Reg Error Model in Wireless Link

to use error model over wireless network, check ns manual
section 12.2 and example
~ns/tcl/test/test-suite-wireless-lan-newnode-err.tcl.

what do you mean 'wireless link'? e.g. nodes b and c are close
to node a, do you mean the transmission error model between b and a is
always different from that between c and a?
even when node b moves to the position of node c?
I don't know what situation you want to simulate.

- difa