[ns] New application in C++

Hi,

I am trying to create a new application that would stay on top of full tcp!
How can I make ns to pass arguments from my application to the tcp packets (writing it to a new packet header perhaps) that the other side program would receive and so creating a bi-directional communication?

What I was looking for was a mean for the applications to read and write to a special header field.
I don't know from what class should I derive my application from and how to link it with Full-TCP.

Some examples I saw only use the "advance" method for TCP transmit combined with a reschedule procedure that in turn "schedulle the other advances".... but that doesn't create a "communication".

Thanks in advance,

Jo�o.

PS: I think ns internals are in fact very hard to understand! Does anyone has some link that explains the interaction between classes? (besides Antoine Clerget home's page)