[ns] three questions of ad hoc usage

hi, all
 I'm newer of Ad-hockey and NS. following some guide��I have installed the CMU NS extension and can run the ./ns and ./ad-hockey. But in NS manual,I find that we can do wireless simulation in ns2.1b7a directly.
So
1.	what relation between NS and CMU ns,what addtional functions CMU ns were added?

2.	The scripts in VINT NS about wireless,such as ns2.17ba/tcl/ex/wireless-test.tcl,can run by the CMU ns extension. when I run it,the error 'the method namtrace-all-wireless can't be dispatched' occur,why ?

3.	In CMU ns,can it simulate the packet flow as  in the VINT ns? I find that there is
nsx in the CMU ns extension,wich is depended nam-*.cc in the Makefile. is nsx's function is like nam?

	I can't find answers in  cmu-ns.ps and ad-hockey.ps.
Any instruction be appreciated.
THX!
Regards
            [email protected]