[ns] =?gb2312?B?QSBxdWVzdGlvbiBhYm91dCBzaW11bGF0aW9uIHNvZnR3YXJl?=

Dear sir,

I am working in my thesis. My thesis is using layered Queueing Network(LQN)  technology to evaluation  or predict  performance of communication software. Could you tell me where can i get  a suitable  simulation software? Capability of simulating single server model,  multi-server model , can be easily extented to layered queuing network is the most basic requirment  for  the simulation software. The behavior of systems which can be  programmed in a `normal' programming language, such C++, is prefered.

my email is [email protected]
Best regards,
Bian