Re: [ns] printing variable in C++

hi,

get an instance of the TCL interpreter and pass a command for it to
execute...

For Example : let us say u want to print a C++ variable called
count_(floating point variable ) then here is how u do it

Tcl::instance().evalf("puts stdout \"Count = %f\" ", count_);

Refer to Chapter 3, section 3.3.2 of the NS Documentation...

Manoj.

--

"Resistance to aggression is not only justifiable but imperative.
 Non-Resistance hurts both egoism and altruism -- Herbet Spencer"

 C.MANOJ KUMAR,
 M.Tech, 2nd Year,
 Kanwal Rekhi School Of IT,
 IIT Bombay