[ns] NOAH extensions

I have compiled NS with the NOAH extensions (I used the all-in-one
installation, ns-wireless-2.1b7a.tar.gz, from the NOAH web site). I have
noticed that some simple ns scripts do not work any more. For example,
simple-wireless.tcl (from the NS tutorial) now gives the following
output:
warning: Please use -channel as shown in tcl/ex/wireless-mitf.tcl
Starting Simulation...
routes not yet computed
    (_o57 cmd line 1)
    invoked from within
"$self cmd lookup $nodeid $destid"
    (procedure "_o57" line 18)
    (RouteLogic lookup line 18)
    invoked from within
"$r lookup $i $j"
    (procedure "_o3" line 26)
    (Simulator compute-flat-routes line 26)
    invoked from within
"$self compute-flat-routes"
    (procedure "_o3" line 5)
    (Simulator compute-routes line 5)
    invoked from within
"[Simulator instance] compute-routes"
    (procedure "Agent/rtProto/Static" line 2)
    (Agent/rtProto/Static init-all line 2)
    invoked from within
"Agent/rtProto/Static init-all"
    (procedure "_o57" line 8)