[ns] trace graphs

Hello!

I study at the Technical University in Wroclaw, Poland. I wrote a program in Matlab which shows a lot of information about simulated network based on a trace file, about connections between 2 chosen nodes, plots different kinds of 2D and 3D graphs. There's ability to choose packet type, start & end node number, overdraw graphs. You can combine every option to get wanted information. It's very helpful in network analysis. If you want to check it I can send you a compiled Windows version. I could put it on my website to download for free. You could add a link to my website on NS website to help all the users download the program. They could email me and ask for any options I could add to the program. The only problem is it requires Matlab libraries to run.  There's a self-extracting package of the libraries (8MB of size) but I don't think I can put it on my website because I don't have a Matlab licence. Therefore I run the program at my University. Please for any answer. Thank you.

Jaroslaw Malek