Re: [ns] Many agents wrt large scale simulations

Stanley, I have had pretty good luck re-using the tcp sources and sinks.
I put them in a queue (tcl list) of free ones and reclaim them as needed.
This did not however work "out of the box" and I had to tweak the code a
bit to have success at this.  Let me know if you'd like a copy of what I
did (just minor mods in agent and tcp).

George

--
                        -Dr. George F. Riley ([email protected])
                        -Assistant Professor, Georgia Tech ECE