[ns] [bug] makefile error

[Bug Report]

-----------------------------
Category:  Other
Package:   ns 2.1b8a
OS:        Red Hat Linux 6.2 (Zoot)
Environment Variables:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/Pado/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/otcl-1.0a7:/home/Pado/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/lib
TCL_LIBRARY=/home/Pado/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/tcl8.3.2/library
TK_LIBRARY=/home/Pado/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/tk8.3.2/library

-----------------------------

Description of Problem:
I put this line in 'makefile.in': < SlotDiffEF.o SlotDiffAF.o optdiff-TCP.o > for 3 new object files, then I do 'make depend', it tells me to do 'configure', I do, then I do make and obtain this error: < Makefile:139: *** commands commence before first target.  Stop. >
Why?

How Easily Reproducible: every time
(e.g. every time, intermittent, once only, etc.)

Steps to Reproduce:
(describe the minimal set of steps necessary to trigger the bug)
1.
2.
3.

Actual Results:
(describe what the application did after performing the above steps)

Expected Results:
(describe what the application should have done, were the bug not present)

Additional Information:
(the following infomation is helpful to debug:
 1. simulation script, detailed output files, packet trace
 2. patch file if you modify some source code
 3. a backtrace from gdb if you get a segment fault
 If they are big files, PLEASE put them in your web space and
 include the URL here.)