[ns] Broadcast on Satellite Networks

Does anybody have an idea about how to simulate satellite broadcast/multicast transmission without using the ns satellite implementation?

I am simulating a satellite network with 'normal' long-delay links. I have created a satellite node but I need to simulate its broadcast capability. Could I have a ns simplex- link received by all leaf nodes? I know that is an option to create simplex-links between satellite and all leafs and then send packet replicas in each link but it has some derived problems in my implementation.

Sorry for disturbing, I�m new ns user but improving.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help or suggestion.

Gustavo