[ns] Problems with the installation of NS

Problems with the installation of NS

I am not getting to install NS. I am working with
Redhat 7.2 OS. I didn't get nor to install the first
module: the tcl.

My version of the tcl and tk is to 8.3.2.

I followed the following steps:
1) I entered in the paste unix of tcl8.3.2 and I typed
autoconf;
2) I entered inside in the paste dltest of unix and I
typed autoconf
3) I came back the paste unix and I typed. /configure

the following message appeared:
creating cache. /config.cache
:comand not found
:comand not found
:comand not found
:comand not found
. /configure: line 1262: syntax error near unexpected
token ' fi '
' /configure: line 1262: ' fi

I don't know what to do after this.

At once I thank your collaboration

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. � f�cil e gr�tis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/