Re: [ns] Problems with ns-2 for Windows

Oh, not finding init.tcl is inviduous, even on unix; every so often I
spend a fruitless hour or so hacking round makefiles looking for
possible causes. The quick and dirty fix is simply to put a symlink
(alias)  from the file in one of the places it is looking.

(And can anyone tell me why otcl and tclcl seem to have a bunch of
ancient autoconf files from *1997* in a subdir they don't seem to be
using?)

L.