[ns] How to use "create-trace"? -- What's wrong with my program?

I wrote a program trying to trace the traffic between
two nodes. I want to use the method "create-trace" to
capture only the "Recv" trace. The program can run,
but nothing is written into the output file "out.tr".
Can anyone help me to find of what the problem is?
(BTW, I am using ns-allinone-2.1b8a under Red Hat
Linux 7.1).
This is my program:

#*******************************************
set ns [new Simulator]
set tracefd [open out.tr w]

# Create the nodes
set n1 [$ns node]
set n2 [$ns node]

# Setup connections between the nodes
$ns duplex-link $n1 $n2 10Mb 5ms DropTail

set newtrc [$ns create-trace Recv $tracefd $n1 $n2]
$newtrc set show_tcphdr_ 1

# Configure the nodes
set tcp1 [new Agent/TCP]
$ns attach-agent $n1 $tcp1