[ns] Trace Graph and mglinstaller.

Hi,
I want to install the Trace Graph Programme written by
Jaroslaw Malek at  Technical University of Wroclaw, Poland
It analyse the TRACE FILE generated in ns simulations.

It is available on his web page http://www.geocities.com/tracegraph/.
I don't have matlab installed on my sun solaris machine.
With ns-2.1b8 version on it.

According to the above web link, I can install Trace Graph with out
Matlab installed.
For that I needed to download mglinstaller.exe file from some where.

So I  have downloaded the mglinstaller.exe from web.
I changed it to the executable form by chmod.

I have got following outputs of trying to run the mglinstaller
pc137:~/tempo/temp$ mglinstaller.exe
bash: ./mglinstaller.exe: cannot execute binary file
pc137:~/tempo/temp$ ls -la mglinstaller.exe
-rwx------   1 hai22    phd       7334138 Jan  7 12:23 mglinstaller.exe
pc137:~/tempo/temp$ ./mglinstaller.exe
bash: ./mglinstaller.exe: cannot execute binary file
So how can I run mglinstaller ?
Your web page and the following link tell how to run mglinstaller
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/sgl/hgliba10.shtml#30485
I am quoting a part of the above web page:
On UNIX systems, your customers run the MATLAB Math and Graphics
Run-Time Library Installer by executing the mglinstaller command at the
system prompt.
Can any one help me to solve this problem ?
Regards,
Aun.
-------