[ns] how to specify alternate routes?

Forwarding the mail below once more in case it was missed.

Waiting for your reply,
Thanks,
Gautam

Hi,

In NS, can I specify alternate routes that should be taken in the
event of a link failure in the original route ? From the mailing
archive, I found source routing is possible due to someone's
contribution that has been added to NS. So on top of that, can I
specify alternate routes to be taken if a link fails?
I couldn't find this in NS.

Please let me know if it is available. In case its not there
pls feel free to give any hints/suggestions as how to do it.

I found that with dynamic routing enabled, it chooses an alternate
route by itself if a link fails (Mark Greis' tutorial). I also
read about multipath routing, but I think its different from
what I asked above.

Thanks,
Gautam

Gautam Chakrabarti