RE: [ns] priority scheduling bug ?

Thanks for your response.

Because I am novice about NS-2, I wrote simple script to test EF service and BE service in diffServ environment.
Both traffic sources are CBR and I set Queue rate for EF service.

When I simulated with one EF traffic source and one BE traffic source, the EF traffic is guaranteed.
But I simulated with one EF traffic and two BE traffic sources, the EF traffic is not guaranteed.

Could you check if I wrote correct script for EF traffic and BE traffic ?

Where can I get daily snapshot to get the latest version of the diffserv module ?

Regards,

Geunhyung Kim

None of us is as smart as all of us
Geunhyung Kim