[ns] loss and link loss model

Hi,
  Two questions:

  1) If I set up a queue on the bottleneck link, I can use the
monitor-queue module to get the statistics of the link like #drops, qsize
etc.  Now, I also have a loss module attached to a wireless link and I
want to count the #drops without looking at the trace file. Can I
still use similar "monitor-queue" for the link ?

  2) I created a loss module for a link. So, I did
something like,

        set loss_module [new ErrorModel]

        $loss_module unit pkt
        $loss_module set rate_ $lrate
        $loss_module ranvar [new RandomVariable/Uniform]
        $loss_module drop-target [new Agent/Null]

	   $ns lossmodel $loss_module $n2 $n3

	Now, I want to have loss modules  even for few more links. Can
I use
	   $ns lossmodel $loss_module $n2 $n7 and so on.

	   Or do I need to create another loss_module ? How should I do it ?

Thanks,
Dhiman
--
"All flesh is grass"