Tracks given variables. The variable (and associated
information) is printed every time the value changes. Takes 1
Note: the actual value of these trace variables have no
meaning. They are simply used to trace corresponding variables
for potentially multihomed endpoints. For example, if a sender's
peer endpoint has two destinations, the sender will maintain two
cwnds. The cwnd_ trace variable will trace both of these
- cwnd_ Used to trace the cwnds of all
- rto_ Used to trace the RTOs of all paths.
- errorCount_ Used to trace the error counters
of all paths.
- frCount_ Used to trace the number of times a
fast retransmit is invoked.
- mfrCount_ Used to trace the number of times
the multiple fast retransmit algorithm is invoked. This
trace variable can only be used with the MultipleFastRtx
extension agent. (See Section 36.2.2)
- timeoutCount_ Used to trace the total number of
times a timeout has occurred on all paths.
- rcdCount_ Used to trace the total number of
times a route calculation delay (see
Section 36.1.1) has occurred on all paths.