*For any student, ID or confirmation letter from supervisor is required.
At least one author for each paper must register to attend ARC 2010 in order to present the paper/poster and to ensure that the paper is included in the workshop proceedings. Author registration must be completed along with the final camera ready paper submission before 20 December 2009!.
Please proceed to the secured online registration site by clicking the button below, or you can see the example of registration process here.
To book your room, please fill out the HOTEL ACCOMMODATION FORM and email to the hotel directly. Any enquiries, please contact
- All cancellations of attendance must be made in writing to ARC2010 General Chair.
- Delegates who find themselves unable to attend the Conference after submitting an application for registration and payment may nominate a substitute.
- No refunds will be made for authors of accepted papers.
- A full refund, less a cancellation fee of USD100 will be made on cancellations received before 15 February 2010.
- No refund will be made for cancellations made after 15 February 2010.
- Accommodation cancellations are subject to the rules and regulation stipulated by the respective accommodation venues.