Re: nam does not work....

Hi, Swami,

Have you tried to remove the 'v' lines and run nam with the rest?

If my memory is correct, I think it should accept 'd', '+', '-'. But I'm
not sure whether 'v' will work, because it's added later, and the
corresponding modification in nam may not be included in that early
version.

Please correct me if there is a mistake above.

- Haobo