Re: nam release

Sample nam traces like ./ex/ts20.nam have events like:
l -t * -s 1 -d 14 -S UP -r 1000000 -D 0.12 -o
+ -t 5.15352 -s 16 -d 18 -p SRM -e 40 -c 7 -i 0 -a 7

I checked nam man page but seems "-r" and "-D" aren't defined. Also "-a"
is defined as queue position, why does it appear in packet events rather
than in queue events? A third question is : can agent events assign
colors to agents?

Thank you for shedding some light on this!
Dan