quemonitors

Hi
	I collect the cumulative statistics at the end of the simulations. So
shouldn't the variables be consistent? i.e. parrivals + pdrops = pdepartures.
The inconsistency arises only when there are packet drops.
	Toplogy is very simple and static. A source node is connected to a sink
through two intermediate routers. I generate only FTP traffic. The links
connecting the intermediate nodes and sink or source are of high bandwidth and
there are no drops on those queues. The variables are consistent there. But
the link between the intermediate nodes is a bottle neck link and the queue
drops packets here. The variable corresponding to this monitor are not
consistent.
	Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks
kedar

> Hi
> 	When I use QueueMonitors, the various state variables are not
> consistent. For e.g. the parrivals != pdepartures+pdrops etc. I checked
> with a few people and its working consistenly for them. Can any one point
> to where the problem could be?
> 	There is no traffic other than data. I'm testing it with static
> topology and FTP traffic
>
> Thanks
> kedar

>can you provide a bit more detail on your setup?
(>do you already know that any unaccounted-for packets are