New Problems

Hi, there

I installed ns before. It runs well. Yesterday, I switched to a new machine
and tried to install ns on it. Then a strange problem happens.

First I need to install tk. So I fetch the code, compile it. Everything
seems ok. But when I run wish, I get the following error message:

>ld.so.1: wish: fatal: libX11.so.6.0: can't open file: errno=2
>Killed

The libX11.so.6.0 is indeed in /usr/local/X11/lib. But why do I still get
the error?

Then I skip the problem, install the other program and ns. I can compile
all of them. There is no problem. But when I run ns, a similar error
message appear:

>ld.so.1: ns: fatal: libotcl.so: can't open file: errno=2
>Killed

But the libotcl.so is indeed in ~/otcl-0.96/.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

-Shaogang